read my family's blogs.
got homesickish and then less homesick thanks to the above.
observed 1.5 hours of class even though all the information we got about where and who and when was wrong.
attended 5 hours of class.
freaked out about the final portfolio and ate a whole bunch of these little shortbreadish cookies during the last hour of class.
swung for awhile.
went to Bible study and felt a million times better and more focused and refreshed.
remembered that "obedience is the very best way to show that you believe" <= anyone remember that from the Dan and Suzann VBS summer? haha
learned more German! (habe mehr Deutsch gelernt). I have no idea how to spell anything, but my listening skills are definitely improving along with my vocabulary!
discovered that I only have two language tracks: I can listen to Chang Yong in German and Priska in English and still get the general idea, but when I start taking notes I cut Chang Yong out.
heard that there's a Bible study tomorrow also at 5 which I might go to late after observing at TUD IF I get a lot of work done before linguistics tomorrow at 1.
burnt a "grilled cheese" so badly that the whole hallway, according to Karlien, smelled like smoke. SO glad the fire alarms are person-operated instead of smoke-operated!
enjoyed the nice temperatures.
somehow got study shoulder without studying. Maybe it was the way I was sitting at Bible study.
would like to go to bed earlier than it is. Especially considering that I'm typing this with my head on my arem on the table. I'll leave the typos just so you can see how few there were because Im just gangsta like that. ;)
Tomorrow I will...
wake up ridiculously earlier, again according to Karlien, in order to get as much done as possible in the way of...
computers in L2 hw
revision of this week's lesson plan
starting on next week's lesson plan
making copies for this week's lesson
vacuuming and cleaning the bathroom
doing some other good but undone tasks.
:-D
and with that I shall leave you, dear readers.
Guten Nacht! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment