Tuesday: Wake up 20 minutes before Class, lunch break, Class, fb, laundry, Bible study
my washer didn't drain all the way and my clothes were 100% literally dripping wet. It was awesome. Not. They dried without blowdryer intervention, though, because
it's been HOT!
Wednesday: Be super super crazy all day, involving singing, talking a lot, creating new words ("I used to plug my NOSE when I SNEEZED" somehow morphed into "I used to plug my knees" and "I'm dying laughing" and "You guys slay me" morphed into "You guys die me!" which was really funny because I think we had just been talking about some kind of coloring--oh yeah, Dr. G's hands being tye-dyed in chalk colors! haha!...oh yeah this was in parentheses <=see, unnecessary statements that the whole world didn't have to think about. THAT'S what's been coming out of my mouth ALL DAY.), lots of caps, lots of singing, laughing at EVERYTHING (and I mean 99% of EVERYTHING) and protesting that all I had last night was apple juice. I should note that I got back at 12, which made Karlien worried, and had to stay up till 1 dealing with laundry and showering, which made Karlien irritated and sleep deprived.
Tid bits from today/life:
Ke and Priska came up for some juice after we went for a walk this evening and I very hospitably let them use the bathroom, which I realized later was at its ALL TIME LOW POINT in cleanliness. Fixed that just now and it's much whiter.
Found an awesome park with them and sang, "I've got this joy joy joy joy down in my heart" which was super apropos for today (we also sang other songs).
I ate potatoes+broccoli+peppers+onions for four meals straight, not counting breakfast today when I finally had cereal!
AHH! IT'S 11:59!! I'M GOING TO TURN INTO A PUMPKIN!
GOOD NIGHT DEAR READERS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment