I feel kinda lamazon because next Monday is Language Day at the school at which Meghan, Sarah and Noelle observe and we're supposed to come up with like 3 hours of activities for 50ish 7th graders. So obviously there's some planning that needs to go into that, and we had decided to all meet after class and lesson planning so that we could plan. At 6:30. And since the schedule today is different, I forgot for the moment that Bible study is at 7...so, I'm going to have to be lamazon and not go. I suppose that just means they can make me do whatever they want and I revoke my right to complain! haha
Lesson planning! Eek! Now I remember what I was doing before I got distracted by Lion King and blogs--I was reading over my lesson plan to make sure I know what I'm talking about when I'm in the hot seat this afternoon! I hate it when he asks you a question and you have no idea how to respond...
I kinda wish the internet people would email me and tell me when they're coming so that I could know when/if to go for a walk...and that Erin and Karlien would come home so things would stop being so quiet around here...
Fun fact: Erin, Robyn and I have to leave at 6:15 (yes, that is AM) for the next two days for our last two observation days.
At least we have Saturday off!
Annnnnd...now that I've thought of productive things I could be doing my reason for blogging is out the window. And I've pretty much said all I can say.
Except that I love strawberry jelly.
And I love European bread.
And pretzels+peanut butter are delicious.
And I want to know how Urban Vision is going/will be going for the fam.
Okey dokey, that's all you get for today! Ta ta for now!
You call waking up early a fun fact??!! Oh dearz.
ReplyDelete