8:05--Walk out the door
8:43--Catch the bus
9:30--Arrive in Radeburg.
10:00--Start working with group of 11 7th graders and the fabulous Erin Wehrenberg who loves 7th graders soooooooooooooooo much that it's contagious--but also has worked with them enough to not be soft on them.
*various breaks*
1:30--7th graders perform, with me guest-appearing as the cow in The Gingerbread Man.
Get a ride from teacher to end station of #8 tram.
2:55--Stop at Albertsplatz to get something to eat (had an apple and 2 bread thingies somewhere in there, no worries)
3:07--Get back on tram and realize there's a strong possibility I'll be late for lesson planning w/Dr. G at 3:30 all the way back past the dorm...definitely not stopping for laptop and decide to make do with pictures of lesson plan on laptop screen on camera.
*book it to lesson planning*
3:33--Arrive at lesson planning as he's still talking to Noelle
Lesson plan looked OK!
3:50 Book it back to the dorm, change into something not-stifling hot--even though it's like, 60
Put together a fruit and yogurt parfait
Successfully eat banana and yogurt while walking to tram.
4:10 catch tram
4:27--NOT late to Erin and Robyn's last lessons.
6:00--last lesson done. eventually take tram back towards home.
Borrow 5 E from Karlien
Get off at Hauptbahnhof to buy apples, bread and yogurt
6:45 Start walking home and detour to the awesome roses
7:05 Finish taking pix of roses and head back
Fail at doing hw #1--reformat blog.
Eat potatoes and peppers and paprika chips
Talk to Maegan (Y) <=imagine skype thumbs up
Fail at doing homework #2:
Laugh at Karlien Sluman TIMES A MILLION
Succeed at doing hw...most of it anyway.
Post on blog
Go to sleep earlyish to get up earlyish because this was a very very long day. I even got a headache at one point.
Do you want to know the very crazy Tuesday in advance? Because I know it:
7/7:30: Wake up and have God time
8:00ish Wake up Karlien and get ready
9:00 Leave for TUD observation
Go straight to Grammar quiz at 11
1--Lunch break
2--Linguistics
4--TESL Pedagogy<=have the rest of hw done by now
5:30 Party at the school Robyn and Erin K taught at with their teacher-students?
7--Bible study
11ish--Sleep.
Wednesday I fortunately don't have anything till 1. THANK GOD.
Annnnd, I feel like it would be a wise life choice to get ready for bed and work on hw in bed...because it'll either make the hw get done or it'll get me asleep faster. ;)
Love to the people to whom I did not speak today and therefore kinda miss.
SUPER SLEEPY NOW! Yes!
Good night. Dear Readers. Digest. Eww! Karlien's slappiness is contagious--slap-happy is too long. ;)
No really--
You heard your aunt! Now everybody GET TO BED!
I LOVE YOU KATIE! Especially the last line. Fantabulous ;)
ReplyDeleteI also like your new background.
I also like your face. Just so you know. :D