Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Today, I

polished my lesson plan

printed my lesson stuff...except for the extra activity.

ate weird random stuff, consisting of lots of pb, fruit, and carbs (like pretzels)

worked on the Computers assignment for a little over 4 hours

got it done

got a ticket to Prague

got to see Priska, Ke and Chang Yong briefly

got to play guitar

got to bed late.

Tomorrow, I...

assist class in the morning

attend class and prepare for class in the afternoon

teach class in the evening

pack for Prague. ;)

And how do I feel about all these?

Good, bad, and ugly. All-the-snacks-I-ate during the computers hw was ugly. I'm really good at not buying unhealthy stuff and then oversnacking on "healthy" things like pretzels and cereal.

Good: Prague tickets, completed computers hw, church people and guitar

Bad: getting to the copy shop to print that last thing tomorrow...and how late it is right now.

Thus: Until later!

PS: Also good: God and his new mercies every morning and grace and support and strength and peace. And forgiveness and faithfulness and everlasting love. On these I don't die.

No comments:

Post a Comment