Hang on a sec. *sigh*
Or half an hour.
I forgot that I still had to write my portfolio to a CD, freaked out a lot in the process, and am really glad that Karlien found a way to do it that worked because I didn't! It was stressing me out!
But she just tested it and I think it worked.
Unfortunately, it ate my half hour for blogging. We have to get up earlier tomorrow morning.
And by that I mean 7:30. *gasp*
But I think some extensive status updating is in order to make up for all the time I've wanted to spend on facebook today but haven't.
Katie Yackley...
is slow-roasting in her own juices.
sticks to the shade like a criminal sticks to the shadows.
can't believe how much work she got done today, nor how long it took her.
hopes her family (and friends :-D) are having a fabulous time at HSLT in NC!
is a super, super messy person. When did this happen? I am the child of Melissa Yackley! ;)
has 6 hours of class tomorrow--8:30-3 with an hour break (and 15 min breaks throughout).
is literally addicted to food. :/
drinks water like a cactus.
or a camel
or a man dying of thirst
or like Jack Sparrow drinks rum.
has been known to hide things in bushes
and traipse around castles late into the night
details forthcoming.
needs to go to bed now so that her brain can function properly when being quizzed on relative clauses and noun clauses at 8:30 in the morning.
had a glorious time talking to Maegan Daniels and Abigail Faust this afternoon/evening and really missed the comraderie. Which is apparently spelled camaraderie. Or comradery.
will survive, will endure.
denies the fact of who she's been to live in the truth of who she is.
is, contrary to possible belief, a sinner saved by grace and grace alone, by faith and not by works. Good thing too! I fail at "works. " Sometimes I fail at faith too, but, y'know...he gives us more grace.
is a skirt-wearer and an art-lover (details forthcoming).
Sleep is also forthcoming.
Good night dear readers!
No comments:
Post a Comment