Wednesday, February 16, 2011
again with the crashing at 10:30...
I will post about today, tomorrow, but let me assure you, it was a good day--tonight was the get-together with the kids from the church and I managed to do another load of laundry which I need to go get so sorry that this is short and maybe if I somehow get TONS done in the next 20 minutes I'll end up posting more but I'd like to have time to think more about what we talked about tonight and write it all down so that I don't forget and maybe it'll carry over to tomorrow and that would be good. For being two sentences long, this is a pretty long post, which is where I run into trouble with French because I just connect and connect and connect and that's not so acceptable...well...it's not acceptable in English either...but anyway, good night and I love you all and I swear I'll write more/better tomorrow and hope that you will somehow make it through anyway. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We will make it through indeed...it might be hard but we can do it!
ReplyDeleteGlad it was a good day and that you had fun with people from church!
Your first line reminds me of a song about trying to get a train to Morrow that leaves today.
ReplyDeleteHow much laundry do you have? Sounds like you have been doing it for two days straight :P
ReplyDelete