Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rapid post...

This morning, I slept in till NINE without any trouble and went to church which was really good and then came back for lunch which was really good (all the kids except for Stephane and boeuf bourgignon ....100% sure I'm spelling that wrong, but oh well. Went for a lovely walk in beautiful weather with Andrea, which was excellent, saw Black Swan with Emily and her host sister and my host sisters, which I don't recommend doing (the movie, not the "with the host sisters" part) because it was so extraordinarily strange and I'm really good at getting freaked out by psychological thrillers. I hereby define them as always waiting for something bad to happen. The music and the dancing were great and all, but....Then I skyped with Hannah and then we ate dinner (pasta, with I think like bits of bacon and carmelized onion mixed in with some cheese on top) (oh yeah and applesauce with fancy fromage blanc [unflavored yogurt whipped and thinned by Isabelle] for dessert) and then I skyped with the whole fam (which was great!) in two shifts and then I lost them both and now I'm going to perhaps do a little bit of work (probably not) but definitely go to bed soon because tomorrow is exams and I get a package and maybe it'll be nice again...oh no wait, 60% chance of rain...(did I mention that I walked without a coat today??? =D) and M&D said that my new cards got there yesterday and therefore will be getting to me soon which means I'll have money again which means I'll have pastry again. =D I mean, it's probably just as well that I'm learning how to be a little more frugal. =) Whoa, this thing is a solid paragraph! Not 20 paragraphs, une seule! (only one!) Even if Black Swan was freaky, I approve of today. At dinner they were trying to decide if it had been too much for Claire and to stay on her side I said I didn't know but I'm guessing it was because the amount of time I spent with my eyes closed indicates that it was probably too much for ME. I feel that it was rather a French movie because Emily and I were just weirded/freaked out and the other girls said they liked it. Ok, whatever you say! It was cool to spend time with Andrea and Emily both today though. Andrea and I practiced French pretty much the whole time which was good. And I'm getting hungry again so it's bedtime. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Of the people that I know who have seen Black Swan, I think all of them have said "it was really weird and gross." haha
    I'm glad your day was enjoyable :)

    ReplyDelete