Sunday, January 30, 2011

Addendum

When I wandered downstairs, I took the opportunity to take advantage of the fact that everyone's here to ask if I could take a picture when everyone got to the table.

And can I just say how nice it is that the grown-up, moved-out kids help their mom so much with dinner? Like even with the transition from big plates to dessert plates and stuff. It's very nice.

Dinner was funny and fast. One half of an hour. But very nice and very delicious, as usual.

And as suddenly as everyone showed up, they're all gone. BAM. Monday's a-coming.

I'm not even really sure why I wrote this because it's nothing at all, but...

I posted pics of the family so enjoy!

PS: I feel like a major creeper or something, but I hope you're all happy!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!

    Yes, we're very happy! I don't know why you feel like a creeper... I mean, I know it's awkward, but your family would like to see who all these people are!! It's weird not knowing their faces.

    And now we do! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. If anything, we're the creepers! :P

    ReplyDelete