Class this morning was unexceptional--but interesting and instructive, so that's good!
Normally, I would be out eating lunch right now, but I had a really good breakfast again (so I'm just a little hungry) and I don't have class till 2:30 (when I have it till 6:30) so I'd kind of prefer to delay to the point where I can just go out, get lunch, and stay out till class starts again.
I will talk to the director today about the logistics of the paper I have to fill out and send in! It's fairly simple but I just want to make sure I do it right! Plus I have to make photocopies of my passport, plus even though it says "send in upon your arrival" it also says "send in within three months of your arrival," sooooooo...
I'm getting more hungry =P I think I'll look up the stuff I need to for my homework and then inform the lunching adults downstairs of my presence while providing them with my absence. I'm pretty sure they don't know I'm here, but maybe they heard me typing.
It's sunny today! Hurray! That just means it's cold. Whatevs. The sun is nice inside. :)
A tout à l'heure! (see ya later alligator)
PS: I rented a phone but I'm of two minds about it because I realized if I'm ever coming back to Europe (highly likely) I can use one again if I buy one and then I won't have to give it back before going to Spain, and it could be good to have a phone then...so I think it's going to sit on my desk for awhile until I've decided completely. Thoughts?
If the rest of Europe is anything like Russia, it probably pays to get a phone especially if you're planning on coming back. In Russia they use SIM cards so you'd just buy the card for the area/city you were in. If the rest of Europe does the same thing then it might pay to buy a phone and then just buy the SIM cards as you go.
ReplyDeleteaHA! Merci beaucoup!
ReplyDelete