Wednesday, March 16, 2011

even though today was class-filled Tuesday it was better :)

it was sunny
and warm
again
and it's supposed to keep being like that
and we don't have to turn in M. Dufresne's papers until thursday
but I still have one of them ALMOST done
and I have a better idea of what he wants after hearing him describe it to the poor people who are now going to just be getting started (I told you deadlines wouldn't be a big deal--after all miss, this is France!)
and Kevin's paper isn't due until Friday or Monday (Y)
and I went for a legitimate half hour walk in the bustlingly busy park
and I ate lunch here
(beet/endive salad, hamburger, mashed potatoes, chopped up apples, and a freshly squeezed orange juice =D ...with two chunks of baguette, of course ;) )
and dinner was lasagne
and I kept getting some work done
and my class schedule is slowly but surely working itself out
so far I don't have class on Fridays!
just evening classes every day...better than afternoon classes, really...OK so they're actually afternoon/late afternoon classes, but better than classes on Friday!
I still have two classes that overlap...
and it's 5 minutes till I should be in bed
so I should probably start heading that direction
OK? OK.

Good night!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making your mother feel better! So glad things are coming together and that you get the warm sunny weather--not so lovely again here--rainy and 40. But by the time you get home...it should be catching up to France!

    Mmm...lasagne

    Endive and beets--can't "picture" it in my taste buds...

    Walking in the park...Ahhh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i could tell my profs that i want to apply the French mode of thinking to my deadlines.

    ReplyDelete