Yeah, sorry this is short, but it's 11:25 even though according to my head it's perfectly my 10:30 blogging time because I think I've just done everything an hour later today...time change fail. Don't worry, nothing too extraordinarily interesting happened that can't be described in a major blog post demain. Tomorrow. =) Ah time. I feel like time studying abroad is like this elastic band and at the beginning it's loose and then it stretches tighter and tighter and longer and longer until you think that it's going to go on forever and then all of a sudden it's getting shorter and shorter tout d'un coup! (all of a sudden, again--but it literally means all of a hit). Something gets hit and BAM it's shorter. OK.
Dear brain, please turn off soon. Love, Kaite
(And I promise I'll blog a blog so long you won't even want to read it tomorrow ;)
Thanks for checking in and letting us know you're doing OK--I feel like I'm still recovering from the time change several weeks later!
ReplyDeleteI need to blog too because we've been so busy I haven't had time! Love you!