found Hannah and Emily and Charles after accidentally leaving but cut in line with them which was great
loved the gardens--it's funny because I got to see Sanssouci in Germany when it was in full bloom, and it's patterned after Versailles, so it was kind of just OK. haha!
Hannah showed us the wild cat colony
we ate ice cream and people watched
it looked like it was going to rain so we headed back
I got off at the Musee d'Orsay stop and said hi/bye to my favorite paintings from before
Then it was raining so I came back to Paige's place
We left to go exploring but then the others were done eating dinner and I realized I had been overly hopeful in thinking we could go do something :( so I felt bad but I couldn't tell them I wasn't coming to dinner now cuz I'm bad about that and need to get better...
we had dinner at a couscous place with a really awesome waiter
They were in prime form and I laughed for hours
now I'm back here and even though it's 11:30 my body agrees with the authorities who say that it's really more like 12:30 and Paige and I are going to go do Parissy things tomorrow and I'm excited! =D
My hair is still awesome because it looks the same as it did WITH product even though I do almost nothing to it. It's really dark, I'll be happy when the highlights come. My face is getting enough sun--no burn, but rosy cheeks and plenty of freckles. And I'm getting a watch tan. French sun is tricky because it's usually halfway behind a cloud but Charles the pilot pointed out that humidity makes things glow a little bit and makes it brighter.
So all in all, I loved Versailles, I loved getting to go to visit the Musee d'Orsay again, and I'm excited to spend tomorrow with Paige. =)
Sounds like a lovely weekend! Glad your hair is still looking fantastic! Enjoy Paris! Mwah!
ReplyDelete