Friday, March 18, 2011

sorry, another short post (wasntme)

Good things about today:

1. I passed the DELF! So that $160 isn't down the drain and maybe I'll even use it someday.

2. I turned in my papers to M. Dufresne! Now I just have to pray that he's in a good, generous mood when he reads them. =D

3. I hung out with Andrea and Jenny a bit!

4. I ate delicious mini palmiers with them.

5. I'm going to Emily's house now to eat an "American dinner" that they're preparing for her host family! Charles and Hannah will be there too. (that's why I'm blogging early)

6. ...don't laugh...too hard...There was a truly beautiful (*cough* handsome) Japanese guy who took the DELF today. =D He passed. =)P Don't worry, I don't think he goes to the Institute.

7. Everyone I care about passed too. (The guy--you remember back at the beginning of the semester when he said he was Ok with me being his wife for our little debate exercise and then he wasn't so happy when I creamed him? He didn't pass. =/ Just sayin'...) We're especially glad for the Turkish=> Kurdish guy who didn't pass once and who needs it to go on to university in Paris. =)

8. IT'S THE WEEKEND NOW!

So yes, I still have to write my Kevin paper, but I have all weekend again, and yes, the family's gone so Stephane and Anne-So will be the only ones around which will probably make for some awkward moments, but I have lunch plans for Sunday and life is good. =D

Oh yes,

9. I saw a puppy that looked just like Greta (different splotches) did when she was little. =D

Sorry these have been such short posts, I hope they're still satisfying! I know I look forward to my family's posts every day, so I hope these are still good. =)

until later! =D

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! So glad you passed!! Congratulations! And I'm glad your friends passed too--makes it more fun to celebrate.

    And of course your posts are always good--we look forward to them too no matter how much time you have to write.

    And Abby and I DID laugh too hard!! :)

    Glad you got your papers done and we'll pray for your prof's mood when he is reading too!

    Sounds like some fun plans for the evening--let us know what the "American Dinner" consists of.

    Praying for your paper to come together quickly so that you can enjoy the rest of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete