Friday, March 4, 2011

Provence, Day 1 :)

Today in class we talked about international adoptions, which was very interesting. :)

I went home and started packing and my room was hot :) and it made my stomach kind of upset :( just in time for lunchtime. :( The kids were all adorable again. :)

I made it to the station on time and my stomachache had completely disappeared

We RAN through Paris which was stressful but we made it to our connection

I sat with Paige, Charles, and Noel on the train and it was quite entertaining. Leah loaned me Ella Enchanted in French! =D

We ate at a lovely restaurant on BG's bill and I got salad/goat cheese/toast as the appetizer, lamb shishkabob for the main dish, "irritated" the waiter by asking for mustard AND ketchup (came with fries and all!) got coffee ice cream for dessert, Kevin discovered that I love ice cream and gave me directions to an awesome ice cream shop in Paris, complete with directions to sit and eat it while looking at the Seine. =D

Then we got hot chocolate/coffee which we all agreed was too much but Kevin was getting coffee which made it seem like we should get something too. I sat with Kevin, Emily, Hannah, and Charles :) and I'm rooming with Emily and Hannah. And we have traveled till we drop, so this post is done. Good night!

2 comments:

  1. How fun to get to try so many new things!

    Glad your stomach felt better before you left.

    How many kids did the family have again? Ages?

    World traveler, Kaite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 kids, ages (twins, boy and girl): 7; girl, 5; boy, ...3? :)

    ReplyDelete